Thank You for all the Input and Guidance
Thank you for all your input! Thank you to all of the hundreds of people who shared their voices, visions, observations and skills in the planning process for the FoCocreates: Arts and Culture Master Plan. It has been over a year of community and stakeholder involvement. It takes a community effort with diverse voices to make a plan of this scope for the next ten years. Thank you to all who participated and to the following groups and organizations for their additional leadership and support in the planning process.
- Art in Public Places Board
- Center for Public Deliberation - CSU
- City of Fort Collins- Cultural Services Department
- "Community Issues Forum" attendees
- Create Places
- "Creative Cafe" attendees
- Cultural Resources Board
- Downtown Fort Collins Creative District
- Equity and Inclusion focus groups
- FoCocreates Leadership Council
- Fort Collins Music Task Force
- Friends of the Gardens on Spring Creek
- Lincoln Center Support League
- Office of the Vice President for Diversity
- Student Diversity Programs and Services
And to all the hundreds of artists, residents, cultural institutions, donors, musicians, businesses, community leaders and creative businesses. Thank you for your hundreds of hours, survey input and ideas contributed to this planning effort.
We are not done yet...the draft is being revised, council has had an update and input is still being captured until November 9th. Thank you for all your ongoing energy and help in creating our community's updated Arts and Culture Plan Master Plan.
(Image: FoCocreates Plan: Graphic Note Taking artwork by Noted By Ellen)