Update: Thank you to everyone who submitted the survey and shared their interest. You can expect to hear back from me no later than Monday, June 27th.
OCF is looking for Community Consultants on four Next Moves! Share your interest by Friday, June 17th.
Individual projects and strategies within the OCF plan are called “Next Moves.” Next Move Community Consultants will join a project team and work directly with a City staff project manager, and provide their perspectives, feedback, and expertise. The four listed below are the City-led projects in need of support from community members right now. Click here for full project descriptions.
- Natural Areas Spanish Language Programming
- Natural Areas Department’s Draft Equity and Inclusion Strategic Plan
- Environmental Justice EPA Grant (is project is able to host individuals who speak Spanish as their primary language - Spanish interest form here)
- Epic Homes for Underserved Communities
Important details about Next Move Community Consultants:
- Community Consultants will be compensated $25/hour and will be asked to submit an invoice to the City halfway through their work and another at the end.
- Community Consultants are asked to commit at least 20 hours total to the project throughout the year, and projects are unlikely to need more than 40 hours throughout the year.
- Some meetings for the projects may be held Mondays through Fridays, 9am-5pm.
If you would prefer to have a conversation rather than submit the written form, you may schedule a time with Adelle, a member of the City's Climate Team.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to stay informed. Click "Newsletters" under Climate Action.